Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Mouse Shaker Card

Hello everyone!  Beth from Beth's Beauties with you today.  I have this bright shaker card to share with you.
 I started by stamping the V.O. Mouse With Umbrella stamp (also part of the Mouse Set 1) with Versafine Onyx Black ink on watercolor paper.  I used Crayola Watercolor pencils and an aqua brush to color in the image.  I made it into a shaker card using GMD double pierced circle in and out dies, acetate, foam tape and sequins.
I used a GMD stitched rectangle die for the front panel.  The papers I used are from Doodlebug Design Fun In The Sun 6x6 pad.  The sentiment is from V.O. Floral and Sayings stamp set and I added some GMD Watermelon Colors enamel dots around it.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!
Beth 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Beth. I would like to know how to use the GMD to create this. I tried and mine only cut one line of the double stitches. Thanks so much. My email is purpleglocreations (at)socal (dot) rr (dot) com.

    ReplyDelete